Thursday, November 15, 2012

Motion assignment




For this project I decided to use very different subjects. I feel that a variety of motion is shown in each as well. The picture of the bike has a unique first-person-view on the moving bicycle and shows motion quite nicely. I feel that the second image of a girl shaking her hair shows motion stopped in time, that could not be seen by the naked eye. It pauses her, showing the flow of every hair. The final image I tried some new techniques. I set a backdrop and, with a tripod, used a few second shutter speed while the subject expanded and contracted her hand. What came out was much more unique than I would have expected. It doesn't show a natural motion, but makes an abstract sort-of  movement. I would definitely say the image is almost surrealistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment